International Logistics IT Systems Analyst Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Permanent
International Logistics IT Systems Analyst
Relocation Assistance Provided
* 5+ years of IT systems analysis and system development experience with specific hands on experience with Transportation Management Systems (TMS).
* Expertise supporting warehouse and Export Logistics Operations internally (not using freight forwarders) including experience of rail/container/barge/truck shipping, commodities, and logistics related documentation, warehousing and contract-based procurement, customer service functions and corresponding system transactions' management knowledge.
* Ability to work with business users daily to understand opportunities for system improvements and managing the IT development priorities in delivery of enhancements/new initiatives.
* Skilled at documenting the requirements for solutioning logistics processes to include process documentation of the systems for enhancements/
implementations/for BI analytics and KPI dashboards.
* Ability to support a BI Analytics platform using Power BI or a similar product to perform analytics, KPI dashboards and reporting as well as transport data from a TMS platform to the dashboard.
* Ability to follow "DevOps" discipline, agile process execution, change management discipline and user level SLA compliance discipline.
* Ability to work with business users in defining the system processes around transportation, warehousing and freight management.
* Able to prepare testing plans, test master data/transactional data and executing tests alongside business users.
* Ability to work with IT operations management systems like ServiceNow and Jira.
* DevOps and Agile operational experience with projects/product roadmap-based enhancements implementation.
* Working with Agile methodology in constructing Epics and Stories, Kanban methods in managing tasks on enhancements involving multiple teams of organization.
* Effectively reprioritizing the deliverables based on changing business needs, working in an agile fashion, with business stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related field.
* Agricultural industry knowledge preferred.
* Start Date: ASAP
* Assignment Length: Direct hire - Candidates must be eligible to work in the US on a W2 basis without sponsorship or visa transfer