Executive DeskTop Engineer
444 South 16th Street Mall Omaha, NE 68102 US
Remote or Hybrid in Omaha, NE
Join our client’s growing Desktop/End Point Engineering team. Seeking hit-the-ground-running- experience and knowledge to quickly dive in with minimal training in the Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Configuration Manager (formally SCCM) areas and handles tier II/III troubleshooting.
Executive-level support skills are essential: articulate communication, stellar customer service, ability to confidently and calming work under high pressure challenging situations, eager to resolve problems and provide solutions.
Audio Visual and meeting technology experience would also be a high plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in the design, development, and support activities in the endpoint engineering space that enables a simple and positive user experience.
- evaluate and recommend new technologies and solutions.
- Drive hardware/software technology solutions that are user friendly, reliable, and properly secured.
- Create, deploy, and maintain workstation images, seeking to automate and streamline operational tasks whenever possible.
- Performs front line support to Executive Leadership team and Board Members for hardware, such as
- personal computers, mobile devices, peripheral and collaboration equipment.
- Configure, implement, and support a virtualized endpoint environment.
- Participates in the design, development, and support activities around audiovisual systems and mobility i.e., Microsoft 365 and collaboration tools.
- Participate in activities around planning, configuring, and deploying the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and Intune environments.
- Manage and maintain deployment platform.
- Automation around workstation deployment.
- Package, deploy and troubleshoot all workstation software.
- Knowledge of silent/unattended installs and scripting (Powershell).
- Coordinate and perform on-premise and Azure Active Directory management activities.
- Add, create, and modify workstation Organizational Units (OUs)
- Administer configuration and security settings via Microsoft Group Policy
- Perform patch management activities as assigned including desktop applications i.e. Adobe, Java.
- Advanced level knowledge of personal computer software and hardware, particularly Windows 10, Windows 11
- Microsoft Office product suite, Active Directory and Exchange
- Broad understanding of TCP/IP and network equipment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are required, including the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with collaboration technologies such as audio/video presentation and conferencing equipment.
- MCP Certified; A+ Certified; ITIL V3 Certified; AVIXA Certified; CTS-AV Certified
- Intune migration experience
- How to deploy software packages in silent and repeatable manner
- AV experience a plus
- Start Date: ASAP
- Long-term contract with rolling extensions and option to hire
- Working remote with option to work hybrid in Omaha, NE