CDP and Journey Developer
12312 Port Grace Blvd LaVista, NE 68128 US
Hybrid in San Jose, CA, must be on site 2 days a week
1 year contract
CSS Staffing is seeking an AEP Developer to join our client dynamic Digital Transformation team. In this role, the developer will quickly drive development of multi-channel experiences, become a key contributor to the Marketing team as an AEP expert and use creativity and AEP knowledge to resolve Marketing use cases. Please apply with CSS to explore a fit for this fast-moving, rich opportunity!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build XDM schemas for databases, configure connectors, build segments and queries for defined use cases.
- Integrate AEP and its applications with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
- Build new solutions leveraging AEP AI capabilities.
- Evaluate new product features, conduct POCs, evaluate AEP for new use cases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 3 years’ experience working in Adobe Experience Platform and hands on experience on RTCDP and one or more key modules of CJA, AJO and Intelligence Services (Data Science, Customer AI, Attribution AI).
- Understanding of AEP APIs and deployment processes.
- Experience using Postman API platform and one of the IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Start Date: ASAP
- 1 Year Contract with strong possibility to extend.
- Hybrid position, 2 days a week on site in San Jose, CA.