Business Development Executive/Account Manager
Omaha or Lincoln, NE US
Remote/Omaha, NE or Lincoln, NE
Part Time or Full Time
CSS founded in 1997, is a National Information Technology Placement business, servicing our clients in 19 states and growing to new locations daily. We provide IT resources across the organization and are keeping pace with the skills and tools in the dynamic industry of Information Technology. CSS is a “High-Touch, High-Quality” partner, utilizing our technical and cultural assessment for the right fit, the first time.
CSS is excited to be expanding our sales team with an additional high caliber individual. As a member of our longstanding team, you will enjoy a lively and motivational culture, along with a leadership style that develops, empowers and challenges you; allowing achievement of your personal best.
The Business Development Executive/Account Manager will be responsible for a variety of duties targeted at developing new business through prospecting activities and managing client relationships. This position is a front-line representative of CSS and as such is expected to exude stellar customer service skills at all times.
The perfect candidate will be extremely motivated with an intense desire to succeed in a fast-growing company. You are internally driven to exceed company goals, possess outstanding sales and closing skills, are dynamic, polished, energetic, and friendly! You have outstanding communication skills and are eager to make a difference in a growing business.
- Develops client relationships through prospecting activities to include cold calling, research, networking, etc.
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities
- Makes telephone calls and conducts in person meetings with hiring managers routinely each week
- Builds Account and Sales strategies to penetrate and develop accounts
- Builds Account Profile for each client and records all communications, events, meetings, etc.
- Prepares various reports for management which detail current activity, planned activity and communicates the path to making the expected quota
- Understands quota expectations as determined by manager and plans ahead to achieve and exceed assigned quota
- Presents to all levels of the organization and prepares formal proposals
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making processes and overcomes obstacles to closure
- Well versed and educated on Information Technology positions
- Performs sales activities such as RFPs, proposal development and client presentations
- Participate in various trade shows, marketing and network opportunities
- Builds and maintains partnership with clients by providing support, information, and guidance while researching and recommending solutions
- Responds with a sense of urgency to issues and engages management team to assist in resolution
- Manages consultant’s performance and expectations with client and facilitates performance evaluations and client surveys
- Performs these tasks
- Attends internal and external meetings
- Utilizes and maintains CRM as essential to resource tool to input and report all customer related data
- Primary contact for vendor management systems related to assigned clients
- Prepares work order for clients
- Obtains, understands and assists with negotiating terms of client contracts
- Understand all internal processes, documentation and contracts related to 3rd party vendors, H1 contractors, W2. Assists when needed to ensure processes are flowing and documentation is secure for assigned clients and contractors
- Understands and proficiently performs the various steps of the sales cycle
Education and Experience
- Business degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience in technology staffing with Presentations, Client Relationships, Prospecting, Meeting Sales Goals, and Sales Planning
- Proven, consistent and increasing revenue contribution
- Independently driven and passionate with experience working as part of a successful team
- Fluent with business and management principles
- Strong foundation of computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, Internet Browsing
- Outgoing and confident customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, high energy level, creative with emphasis on excellence
- Start Date: January 2024
- Working remote with in-office meetings as needed
- Exceptional Culture, compassionate and relational
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, and 401k
- Lucrative commission package and motivational incentives